Friday 1 January 2016

#Drapethisseason

                                Drape - From Shimla ; Camisole, Denim - Forever21 ; Bag - lifestylestore (Paprika) ; Shoes - Vansons ; 
                                 On my lips- Maybelline New York Super Stay 14 Hr ; Sunnies - Mango ; Ring,Earrings - Janpath



My heart is screaming it’s the New Year. And with New Year comes the new determination. Another year has flown by so quickly. I have been masked for the past two months, laying down on my job. Winters do make me a couch potato sometimes. But I have to get rid of this procrastinating mode. Trust me I’ve been looking forward to sitting down and writing this blog post.
I love winters. The smell of caffeine, donning warmer clothes, afternoon walks, winter sun and breeze which make you pulls your winter coat a little closer. Though this year the winter was not that cold in Delhi. But it’s not over yet. Every winter I am obsessed  with one specific style that rules my wardrobe the most along with others.Drapes are my staple this winter. I kind of find them quite warm, easy to wear and carry. I have gone plethoric with my drapes collection and surely they are going to make their way to the blog or Instagram.
Today’s rust coloured drape is my current favourite, a collectible from Shimla. Needless to say the sleeves just caught my attention. This drape adds a style statement to your basic outfit. Also the drape doesn’t restrict your hand movements (told you easy to carry). It’s the perfect outfit for me as I’m quite a fidgety in nature. So you can now ditch the sweaters for a month now and shop for the drapes instead. I would recommend you to try something different to beat the cold wind ‘tis season. The warmth of this drape has actually suggested me to go for the basic look with a black camisole even in the winter, high waist denim and a brown bag.
For those who are wondering, you can shop from any online store of your choice and also from brands like Zara, h&m.
Wish you all a great year ahead and a lovely weekend of course.

Lots of love. 
     













No comments:

Post a Comment