Friday 15 January 2016

Catwalk.

                                  Shoes - Catwalk ; Top - flea market ; Leggings - Zara ; Trench Coat - Mother's Wardrobe
                                    Accessories - Globus


I have a never ending love affair with anything black and gold. From a long time I was longing for a nice pair of heels and when I came across this pair of black and gold slightly wedged heels on Catwalk, I instantly knew they were making their way to the blog soon.

I’m not a girl who goes easy with high heels. I prefer medium heels because of only sole reason that it will weaken my knees. Yes I’m quite a peculiar when it comes to body comfort zone. So this pair of heels just worked for me. Apart from the colour, I was quite impressed with the quality of the product. The finish was clean and they were so comfy. The comfort zone goes a long way when it comes to heels and these heels just stand out. I could wear them all day. Obviously you don’t need any introduction to this brand. Catwalk is a Mumbai based Indian Brand. I got these from the Lifestyle Stores.

Coming down to the look, my first feeling with these heels was to style them for the night, but I decided to create a look suitable enough for the day as well. I wanted to break the monotony of wearing gold only at night. I paired it up with a matte sequined top and Zara Leggings. I also opted for a fuchsia pink trench coat and some minimal accessories to complete the look.
See you soon with another exciting post! 




























     



2 comments: