Wednesday 6 July 2016

Late Summer.



This look was shot a month ago. Although it’s supposed to be in the spring/summer, but I was travelling so couldn’t post it. Also I’m going to keep this post short. I decided to do a post on one of my favourite ensembles and share the look with you guys. It’s more of a casual chic look. Off the shoulder tops are my go-to piece of clothing for the summer. All the stores have them in hundreds of colours and prints, and sometimes I just want to buy the whole lot. They look flattering & provide the perfect amount of comfort for the season. You can team them up with a pair of denim, like I did or shorts during the day, and just add statement jewellery for the night. I bought this floral print off the shoulder top from Forever21. I added these little pink toned ear studs from my mother’s jewellery box and originally from Globus, to complete the look.

Don’t forget to tell me what you think in the comment section below!
Lots of love this way!

Ashmita.













No comments:

Post a Comment