Friday 20 May 2016

Pair It Up.



Hello there!

Hope you all are doing fine! I really had a super productive week as I have been engaged in different activities. And also I maintained my photo shoot and writing schedule this time as I am very keen to keep a pace with my work! (I hope this last long). So from a long time I have been thinking of doing a post completely on styling one single drapery and I guess I will be doing this quite often now.

There are some days in our life when we feel like wearing our favourite ensemble again and again but not in the same manner. This happens with me every time, be it a pair of denim or a plain white shirt. And my mother complains of buying too much every time and wearing only the same thing. But I keep in mind that I carry that outfit in different ways every time I wear it, just to break the monotony and I feel new. Today I have styled my Skater Dungaree Dress from Westside with three different top wears. O.M.G! I just love this dress. It has these cute little pockets side ward and the perfect flare. It’s a bit high waist and the perfect playful outfit.  So once you’re done taking a look at all the 3 styling ways, do let me know how you liked it! Also you will find a similar pop of color in every styling. (Pardon me as the dress looks not ironed. As it was an early morning shoot, I didn’t re-iron it)

Look 1
It’s blue and adding some orange neon accents to the look will make it look edgy. I went for the stripes.  Not to forget the striped slip-ons to make it playful at the same time.







Look 2
Now this is my personal favourite look. Earlier I was going for a shirt from my wardrobe but then dropped the idea and ransacked my father’s cupboard for this over size mint shirt. I am currently crushing over anything mint. I added a hint of neon neck piece and bag to this ensemble and wore my reading glasses to create a geek look.











Look 3
This is more of a basic look paired with a white crop top. I chose to wear my running shoes which again have this neon edge.












If you have something similar like this or any other outfit which you have styled in different ways,   do let me know guys. Till next time XOXO!

Ashmita
  

No comments:

Post a Comment